2024 Breaking Par Winter League
Format: Flighted, 9 Hole, 2-Player Scramble with Stableford Scoring
Entry Fee: $100/Team. Goes toward end of season flight payouts. Bay time will be paid weekly.
Duration: 10 weeks, January 8th – March 3rd
Skins Game: $10/team. Optional weekly skins game within each flight. Money for skins will be collected each week at Breaking Par
- The first week of league will start Monday, January 8th and end on Sunday, January 14th. Each round can be played any day and time throughout the week but must be completed between 9AM Tuesday and 9PM Sunday of that week.
- Your best 8 of 10 weeks will count toward league standings. Your team’s 2 lowest weekly scores won’t count. This allows teams to not be penalized for missing a few weeks and benefits teams who play all 10 weeks.
- Teams will be flighted based on combined team handicap. Teammates cannot have a handicap difference of more than 10. Flights will be created based on Breaking Par’s discretion in order to create fair and competitive flights.
- Handicaps will only be used to flight teams. Handicaps will not be used for scoring.
- Round must be completed within the reserved time. If a round is not completed by the end of your reservation and another reservation is booked immediately after, you will be given Double Bogeys on the holes not completed. MAKE SURE TO RESERVE ENOUGH TIME!
- There will be no make-up rounds.
- Week 5 and Week 10 will be Major weeks! Double Points!
Double Bogey or Worse – 0 points
Bogey – 1 point
Par – 2 points
Birdie – 4 points
Eagle – 7 points
Double Eagle – 10 points
1st Place – 50%
2nd Place – 30%
3rd Place – 20%