Thursday Night Men’s League
First session starts May 4th
Second session starts July 20th
The league will be 48 players with 2 players on each team. The league will be split into 2 flights of 12 teams.
The league will last 22 weeks and will be split into 2 sessions of 11 weeks each.
$130 ENTRY FEE (Includes GHIN Handicap)
• Only $100 if you already have a GHIN Handicap
• Includes 1st and 2nd half payouts
• Administration costs WEEKLY FEES
• 9 holes with cart – $20 (Only $7 with Golf Pass)
• $10 Weekly Game – $5 low gross & $5 low net
• Optional $10 Skins Game – $5 gross skins & $5 net skins
1. 2-Player Teams
2. 2-Player Net Best Ball Match Play
3. Round Robin League
4. 9 points per match
5. 2nd players score breaks ties
6. GHIN handicaps are required and will be used for handicaps.
7. Substitutes: Each team is responsible for finding their own substitutes (substitutes must have GHIN handicap). If a player cannot find a substitute, you will forfeit your match and receive 0 points for that match. Teams will receive 7 points if their opponents forfeit a match
8. Tee times are set in place. If you know you will miss your tee time, it is your responsibility to make the necessary adjustments. If you are late for your tee time, you will be expected to join your group that is already in progress and will forfeit the holes you missed.
9. Max score is double par. Once you have reached double par, please pick up and continue to the next hole.
10. You must play the ball down everywhere (unless otherwise specified)
1. All players will play from the White Tees
2. Seniors (60 or older) have choice to play from Yellow or White Tees. Decision must be made before season starts and must play from that tee all season long.
BEFORE YOUR ROUND
1. Arrive at least 15 minutes before your tee time
2. Check in with pro shop to pay for round and pick up scorecard.
3. Pay for $10 Weekly Game and Optional $10 Skins Game.
DURING YOUR ROUND
1. Please play ready golf! A 2:15 pace for 9 holes is expected.
2. You must play the ball down everywhere (unless specified otherwise)
3. Play all heather as a penalty area.
4. Out of bounds is defined by white stakes. If you hit a ball out of bounds, you must take stroke and distance.
AFTER YOUR ROUND
1. Turn completed scorecard with all players initials to pro shop.
"*" indicates required fields